Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Pumps - and the winner is....

Take a look at all my bicycle pumps - enough of them - seven of them in all. The largest-longest one shown is the first and the best pump I ever had and it fit underneath the top bar on my bike. but that was when I was using a camelback for my water. Now I use water bottles and I can't pull out the water bottle with the pump on. So.... I bought a smaller pump but it was too big around. Then I bought a smaller one but I couldn't get a lot of air in my tube. So I bought another one and another one and another one and yet another one. Was I ever going to find the right pump? Finally I did... and it is placed over my other pumps. Maybe I'll start a bike shop.....

3 comments:

  1. Post those bad boys on E-Bay and it should help fund a happy hour or two...Mike

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well.................

    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to reading your blog.
    Stay safe.
    Love, Marian

    ReplyDelete