Wednesday, February 9, 2011

My Bike

Well, here is the bike that I'm riding cross country.  My custom-made Steve Rex bike.  Steve Rex is out of Sacramento.  I have so many compliments on this bike.  I wish I was as bike savvy as others so I could really appreciate all the great aspects of it.  I just know I love this bike and when giving some thought of buying a new bike for my trip - I decided to go with the old and true.  When you look at this bike - it may look purple - but it is Heather Rose Gray! Remember - Heather Rose Gray - not purple :-)
My bike does not have the standard 700 tires but 650. My friends call it a bikette!!

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you are ready to go. Have fun. Patti Moore

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty bike. I like gray. I'm curious Diane about your gearing do you have triple gears, compact double gears, modified double to get as close to triple as ya' can, or double gears?

    ReplyDelete